7725 W. North Ave.
Ph: (414) 479-3521
Fx: (414) 479-8986
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Planning & Zoning Division utilizes planning practices to oversee the orderly development and redevelopment within the City of Wauwatosa.
Some responsibilities related to this objective include:
Board, Committees & Commissions Staffing
City planning also staffs:
Zoning Map – a zoning map can be created from our online Geographic Information System (GIS) that can be accessed by following these instructions:
1. Go to the City’s homepage – www.wauwatosa.net
2. Click the “Property Info” button in the bottom left hand corner of the page.
3. Click the “view” link on the Property Information screen. This will forward you to the GIS.
4. Click either map option on the lower right side.
5. Once the map loads, turn on the “Tosa/Zoning” layer from the Layers menu. This should load the zoning map. There may be parcels where the zoning doesn’t display so you can also check the zoning by identifying the parcel and accessing the individual property information.