Parks & Forestry Board
The Board of Parks and Forestry Commission, commissioned by the Mayor and Council of the City of Wauwatosa provides advisement to the City Council for the proper management of parks, open spaces and urban forests within the city of Wauwatosa in order to improve, maintain, and ensure effective and affordable management practices.
The Board commits itself to:
- meet the diverse needs of Wauwatosa citizens,
- protect, maintain and improve the natural environmental areas within our jurisdiction
- promote adequate recreational space for our citizens
- enhance the appearance of all available public open spaces of Wauwatosa in a manner which provides an inviting and pleasant community
Agendas & Minutes
||7300 Chestnut St.
||Wauwatosa, WI 53213
||Muellner Building - Park View Room
||Third Tuesday of each month
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All Agendas
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All Minutes
- Steve Berg, Vice President
- Lisa Blair
- Tom Ertel, President
- George Haas
- Laurie Panella
- Bill Pennoyer, Secretary
- Mike Trotta
- Alderman Jason Wilke
For more information, please contact the Parks and Forestry Division at (414) 471-8420. | Email