Government access, on channel 120.25 is for government use only.
- Live and taped Common Council meetings are broadcast
- Common Council Committee meetings (held the second and last Tuesdays of each month except August) are on taped delay and are shown beginning the next day and periodically over the next six days.
Common Council & Council Committee Broadcast Schedule
- Live Common Council Meetings: First and third Tuesdays at 7:30 pm
- Rebroadcast of Council and Council Committee Meetings: generally 9:00 am, 1:00 pm, 6:30 pm, 11:00 pm
- Schedule is somewhat flexible to accommodate the variable meeting lengths
- View Common Council videos on our meeting portal
School access, on channel 13, includes coverage of Wauwatosa School Board
meetings and displays information about the lunch schedule and other upcoming school district events. This station is operated by the Wauwatosa School District
Public access, on channel 14, is open for use by all residents (i.e., civic groups, nonprofit organizations, and churches) in the City of Wauwatosa. Time Warner provides equipment (for free), training, and programming time.
For more information about the Public Access Channel, please contact Time Warner Cable
at (414) 908-4701.