Government access, on channel 120.25 is for government use only.
- Live and taped Common Council meetings are broadcast
- Common Council Committee meetings are on taped delay and are shown beginning the next day and periodically over the next six days.
Common Council & Council Committee Broadcast Schedule
- Live Common Council Meetings: First and third Tuesdays at 7:30 pm
- Rebroadcast of Council and Council Committee Meetings: generally 9:00 am, 1:00 pm, 6:30 pm, 11:00 pm (link to weekly schedule)
- Schedule is somewhat flexible to accommodate the variable meeting lengths
- View Common Council videos on Google Video
The city also displays information on recycling and yard waste, public safety information from the Police
departments, and programs offered by the Health Department
School access, on channel 13, includes coverage of Wauwatosa School Board
meetings and displays information about the lunch schedule and other upcoming school district events. This station is operated by the Wauwatosa School District
Public access, on channel 14, is open for use by all residents (i.e., civic groups, nonprofit organizations, and churches) in the City of Wauwatosa. Time Warner provides equipment (for free), training, and programming time.
For more information about the Public Access Channel, please contact Time Warner Cable
at (414) 908-4701.
To contact Time Warner by mail, please write to:
Time Warner Cable
c/o Mark Bomberg
1320 Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr.
Milwaukee, WI 53212