Click to Home
Go To Search
emergency alert off
A permit is required to construct an inground or above ground pool, fish pond or any other structure located outdoors which is capable of containing a depth of 2 feet or more of water. Hot tubs, spas, and whirlpools do not need a permit; however, an electrical permit from a licensed electrical contractor may be required.
Informational Brochure - Pools

Permit Fee

Application Process
Submit a completed application form, three copies of a land survey, one copy of the manufacturer's brochure, and the permit fee. Make checks payable to the City of Wauwatosa.

For more information, please contact the Building & Safety Division at (414) 479-8907. | Email

IntranetPortal | 7725 W. North Avenue | Wauwatosa, WI 53213 | Phone: (414) 479-8900 | Legal Notices | Privacy | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Powered by CivicPlus