Link to Plan
With so much interest in this draft plan, we want you to know what will happen next.
The draft concept plan is available in its entirety on the City’s website. All of the information boards presented at the Open House can be viewed on the site along with comment forms. The website is http://wauwatosa.net/planningsurvey
. You may submit your comments until February 27, 2017.
However, if you prefer to provide written comments, they can be emailed or mailed to Paulette Enders, Development Director, 7725 W. North Avenue, Wauwatosa, WI 53213,
• All comments received by February 27 will be tabulated and analyzed.
• The City values the perspective of all citizens and appreciates their feedback which will be taken into consideration in the next draft of the plan.
• A third public Open House will be held in late March or April, date to be determined and publicized.
• After the third Open House, the following process will take place in order to adopt a Master Plan for the area:
1. A final draft Master Plan Proposal will be submitted to the Plan Commission, with an opportunity for public comment.
2. A public hearing with public comment will be held in front of the Common Council.
3. A Community Affairs meeting will be held, with an opportunity for public comment.
4. A Common Council meeting will be held where final adoption of the Master Plan will be considered.
The City’s website will be updated with some “Frequently Asked Questions” and answers. Please check back.
Thank you for caring so deeply about Wauwatosa and for your participation in this process. Stay tuned.