Fire Station Tours
Come Visit Us!
Would you like to take a tour of a firefighter's second home? We have three stations
located throughout Wauwatosa and would be delighted to show you around. We will show you where we:
- Equipment We Use
We will include an age appropriate safety talk along the way. Tours normally take about 30 minutes.
- Tours must be scheduled two weeks in advance.
- 30 children or less per tour. We can accommodate larger groups but will need to divide them into two groups.
- Adequate chaperons to maintain control of your group.
- Children at least 3 years of age preferred.
- No tours will be scheduled between the hours of 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
- No tours on Sundays.
We do not host birthday parties. We would be glad to give your birthday child or group a tour of the station, but please make other arrangements for refreshments and gifts.
Scheduling a Tour
To schedule a station tour, please call (414) 471-8490.
Since our station personnel are in service during tours, please prepare the children that there may be loud noises and equipment should not be touched unless they are instructed to do so.
The possibility also exists that the crew could all be called out on an emergency before or during visit. If this should occur, we have to close the station and end your visit. We will be happy to reschedule your tour at a later date if necessary.