Dial 2-1-1 to access a 24 hour helpline to find food pantries, meal sites and other resources for families, health and social services.
In addition the following food pantries and programs may be able to help. Please be aware that most have specific zip code requirements. Some may also have income requirements.
Tosa Community Food Pantry
C/O Saint Bernard Church
7474 Harwood Ave
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
The pantry is open to residents of four zip codes: 53213. 53222, 53225. 53226 and members of any supporting or Wauwatosa Church.
- Monday: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Closed on legal holidays
Located in Mt. Zion Church. Call 414-258-0456 x410 for more information on this program. Dates and times vary.
- Foodshare State of Wisconsin Program that helps low income families and individuals buy nutritious foods.
- Share SHARE's nonprofit, volunteer-run food buying club helps families save 30-50% on supermarket quality food. Everyone is welcome to save on food and help their community. Volunteers make the savings possible.
- Hunger Task Force "Stock Boxes" Staple food items provided to individuals age 60 and over, meeting financial guidelines. Box can be received at Hart Park Senior Center the 4th Thursday of the month at 12:30.