The Parks Section, under advisement by the Board of Parks and Forestry Commissioners
- Manages Hart and Webster Parks
- Promotes the use of green space in the city
- Works to increase recreation areas in the city
The Parks staff consists of one park maintenance person, four custodians, one full-time clerk, and one part-time clerk. The clerical staff schedules all hall rentals and athletic activities and assists the Senior Center staff with administrative issues.
The maintenance staff maintains:
- Senior Center
- Rental hall
- Curling rink
- Athletic fields at Hart Park
- Facilities at Webster Park
The Park staff plants and maintains 38,000 square feet of boulevard flower beds and maintains all park benches throughout the city.