Paying a Fine
- Payments are not required prior to the initial court appearance.
- Citations paid before your initial court appearance may be paid at the:
Wauwatosa Police Department
1700 N. 116th St.
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Citations paid on the day of your initial court appearance or after must be paid at the:
Municipal Court Office
7725 W. North Ave.
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
Hours: Monday through Friday
8:00am - 4:30 pm
If the judge imposes a fine on you, you have three payment options.
- You may pay immediately
- You may request up to 60 days to pay
- You may enter into a partial payment agreement
If you miss your court appearance:
- May be made by cash, money order, or check, with some exceptions
- Credit card payments are accepted in person only
- Make checks payable to the 'City of Wauwatosa'
If you fail to pay your fine in full by the due date or fail to enter into a partial payment agreement:
- You will be found guilty by default
- You have 60 days to pay the fine
- A letter of explanation will be mailed to the address appearing on the citation
For more information, please contact the Municipal Court office at (414) 471-8488. | Email