Alderwoman - District 3 (Elected 2016)
Ph: (414) 777-0362
I have been a Wauwatosa resident for over 20 years.
I am a retired community development director/city planner. I have the following certifications:
I serve on:
- American Institute of Certified Planners
- National Development Council Economic Development professional
- coursework for IEDC
- Transportation Affairs
- Financial Affairs
- Energy & Recycling Committee
I am a member of:
- Wauwatosa Historical Society
- Milwaukee Riverkeeper
- Friends of the Monarch Trail
I have a B.A. from Oberlin College and a Masters in Architecture from UW Milwaukee.