Click to Home
Go To Search
HomeRSSPrintEmail
emergency alert off
Facilities
Station 51
WFD-6398.jpg
1601 Underwood Ave
The Headquarters Station was completed in 2010.  It houses two Fire Companies, one Med Unit, the Administrative Staff, the Fire Prevention Bureau, and the Fleet Maintenance Division.

Station 52
WFD-6625.jpg
4187 N. Mayfair Rd
This Fire Station was built in 1956.  This station houses one Fire Company and one Med Unit. 

Station 53
WFD-6644.jpg
10525 W. Watertown Plank Rd
Station 53 was built in 1983.  The land that this station sits on is leased from Milwaukee County.  This station houses two Fire Companies and one Med Unit. 


IntranetPortal | 7725 W. North Avenue | Wauwatosa, WI 53213 | Phone: (414) 479-8900 | Legal Notices | Privacy | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Powered by CivicPlus