Alderman - District 5
7915 W. Clarke St.
With a diverse mix of residences and businesses, the 5th District encompasses some of Wauwatosa's most exciting neighborhoods as well as the East Tosa commercial district. The district includes all residences located within the Tosa East Town Neighborhood Association (TETNA) and a portion of the Pasadena Neighborhood Association (PNA) as well.
Born August 25, 1981
Resident of Wauwatosa's 5th District since 2007.
University of Minnesota - B.A., Political Science, 2004
Thomas Cooley Law School - J.D., 2007
Attorney, Falk Legal Group
I currently serve on the city's budget-writing Financial Affairs Committee, as well as the Transportation Affairs Committee. I received an appointment by the mayor to serve on the Community Development Authority (CDA).
I am humbled to be one of three recipients of the Wauwatosa Patch's Wauwatosan of the Year (2012) for efforts to improve safety on Wauwatosa Avenue between North Avenue and Center Street.
5th District News
In 2014, North Avenue will undergo a major resurfacing and re-striping between 60th Street and 76th Street. The city's Traffic & Safety Committee is currently reviewing a proposal that will remove the chicane pattern and instead create a straight traffic flow with added parking and a bike lane on each side of the street. This proposal is consistent with the East Tosa North Avenue Master Plan adopted in 2011. If the Council approves the proposal, we expect construction to begin in late summer / early fall. For information on the East Tosa North Avenue Master Plan, please follow this link: View Plan
I am pleased to welcome the following new businesses to the East Tosa commercial district:
- Tosa Yoga Center, 6734 W. North Ave., opened November 2012
- Lady in Red boutique, 7219 W. North Ave., opened December 2012
- MODify boutique, 7217 W. North Ave., opened January 2013
- Sherbrooke bar/restaurant, 6715 W. North Ave., opened April 2013
- BelAir Cantina bar/restaurant, 6817 W. North Ave., opened June 2013
- Tall Guy and a Grill restaurant/catering, 7227 W. North Ave., opened July 2013
- Fish Cheeks bar/restaurant, 6818 W. North Ave., opening Q1 2014