Click to Home
Go To Search
emergency alert off
Can I reschedule a court date?
You are entitled to one continuance if this is your first appearance and you have not had any previous date changes on this ticket. Make your request in writing; you can do this by sending a letter to:
Municipal Court Office
7725 W. North Ave.
Wauwatosa, WI 53213

You may also fax a request to (414) 479-8989, or by coming to the court office at the address above. Make sure your request includes the ticket number, your current address, and phone number.

Municipal Court

Show All Answers

1. When is court held?
2. How do I get my driver's license reinstated?
3. Can I reschedule a court date?

IntranetPortal | 7725 W. North Avenue | Wauwatosa, WI 53213 | Phone: (414) 479-8900 | Legal Notices | Privacy | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Powered by CivicPlus