Click to Home
Go To Search
emergency alert off
The snowplow damaged my mailbox. What can I do?
The Common Council has adopted a new administrative procedure to deal with mailboxes damaged during wintertime snow plowing operations. Damage should be reported IMMEDIATELY to the Department of Public Works Operations Division at (414) 471-8422. If the mailbox was struck and reported by our plow operator, we may assist with a temporary mailbox upon request. The following information will be needed to process your claim:
1. The address where the incident took place
2. The date of the incident
3. The amount of the damage claim
4. Any other information you have relating to the incident such as truck number, any witnesses, etc.

Operations Division

Show All Answers

1. How do I get an additional refuse or recycling cart?
2. The snowplow damaged my mailbox. What can I do?
3. What should I do if my sewer backs up?
4. What should I do with my unused blue bags?
5. When does the city pickup Christmas trees?
6. Who do I call if there is a broken tree limb or other hazardous material obstructing traffic?

IntranetPortal | 7725 W. North Avenue | Wauwatosa, WI 53213 | Phone: (414) 479-8900 | Legal Notices | Privacy | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Powered by CivicPlus