Click to Home
Go To Search
emergency alert off

City Attorney

Show All Answers

1. Can I get legal advice from the City Attorney?
2. How do I find the Wauwatosa Municipal Code online?
3. What is the procedure for discussing citations with the City Attorney before I go to municipal court?
4. Who do I contact if I need an attorney to represent me in a private matter, or a matter against the city?
5. How do I file a claim against the city?
6. What is the difference between the Wauwatosa City Attorney and the Milwaukee County District Attorney?
7. Need information on landlord or tenant problems?
8. Have a complaint about a City employee?
9. Do you have a cable television issue or question?
10. How can I stop vendors from leaving flyers, papers at my mailbox/doorway?

IntranetPortal | 7725 W. North Avenue | Wauwatosa, WI 53213 | Phone: (414) 479-8900 | Legal Notices | Privacy | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Powered by CivicPlus